All enable buttons are greyed out.

Report and discuss bugs here!
mrsdblr

All enable buttons are greyed out.

Post by mrsdblr »

I have been using Yawcam for about 2 weeks now with no issues (other than user related). However, today all of my enable buttons are greyed out. Since I had not made any changes to the program or my system & router, I don't think this is user-related but I could be wrong. (I have been wrong before but don't tell my husband.)

I had the software running yesterday and it was working as friends had advised they were able to see the video stream. I left it running last night but decided to reboot my computer today since it hadn't been rebotted for a few days. After the reboot, the buttons are grey.

The console shows that the http and stream outputs started but they are immediately stopped and then it shows the UPNP device found and shows the ports are mapped.

Any ideas?
Cindi
mrsdblr

Post by mrsdblr »

So.....I figured out what the user (me) did wrong. Sometime yetserday I was preparing to setup the scheduler but then decided against it. However, I forgot to uncheck 'enable scheduler' and that is what caused the problem. All better now!
z3r0c00l12

Post by z3r0c00l12 »

Thank you for posting the solution.
somdcomputerguy

Thanks

Post by somdcomputerguy »

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but thanks Cindi!