everytime Yawcam runs it takes control of the active window

Report and discuss bugs here!
folgerj

everytime Yawcam runs it takes control of the active window

Post by folgerj »

I tried to write the title of this topic but had to fully shut down yawcam since every time it captures an image (every 10 secs) it take control as the active screen.
I'm using a Logitech quick cam orbit and it brings up a control window that is active every time the yawcam calls it.

I found the software easy to set up and I was able to send out the images to my webserver with little effort but I would like to do a time lapse also.

One other problem is the software won't drill down in file folders. I can see my documents or even my pictures but as far as your software goes it won't allow me to pick a folder more than 2 levels down.
I just got done trying out willing webcam but his it too full featured and acts more like a beta then a final release.. So now I'm trying out your software.

Is there any way to make the software remain in the background? I did minimize the control panel to the taskbar but it still calls the webcam control making it active... This is one problem I didn't have with WW.
Thoughts?