Black screen and offline image in latest beta

Report and discuss bugs here!
tommy13v

Black screen and offline image in latest beta

Post by tommy13v »

Still having the issue with the Preview going black at various times and video stops streaming at that time.

Also when I go offline I have it setup to FTP the image to my site and display it but the image is cut off and you only see part of the eye. Also if I create my own image the image is not visible and appears to be corrupted.
malun
Site Admin

Post by malun »

Some people still have problems with the freeze bug even with the latest beta. I'll see if I can look in to this in a few weeks...

So the image is only corrupt when you upload the offline image? This never happens when the ordinary images are uploaded?

/malun
tommy13v

Post by tommy13v »

The original image is still cut off at the bottom. You dont see the "Offline" text at all. I am streaming my camera at the 174x144 setting if that makes a difference.
malun
Site Admin

Post by malun »

oh, perhaps I wasn't clear enogh... What I meant was:
If you are online, and upload images with an interval to your ftp server. Does these images also get corruped sometimes, or is it only when the offline image is uploaded?

/malun
tommy13v

Post by tommy13v »

Those images are always fine. Only the offline pic is corrupted. Also I noticed that sometimes when I open yawcam the preview window is stretched and I have to change the window size in the settings to something other than I have it set and then change it back.
malun
Site Admin

Post by malun »

Is it possibly so that you first click to disable the ftp upload and then exits Yawcam just when the offline image is beeing uploaded?
Does the offline image get corrupt even if you let Yawcam run after you clicked the disable-button?

Hmm, yes the preview window sometimes mysterious get the wrong size. If this happens, just close the preview window and open it again. (click: window -> preview)

/malun
smc

Post by smc »

Still having the issue with the Preview going black at various times and video stops streaming at that time.

i'm having this freezing problem too