BOSD

Report and discuss bugs here!
kd5lwu

BOSD

Post by kd5lwu »

I am having a problem with both the beta and the 3.0>1 causing a BOSD when viewers from the Internet view the page. On occasion when a watcher comes on it will cause XP Pro SP 2 to go into a BOSD stage and then require me to restart the computer. Anyone have/had this problem and what was the cause and resolution? I thought it was just that computer so I changed to another computer, then another and all 3 did the same. Thanks appreciate the help Johnny
kd5lwu

BOSD correction

Post by kd5lwu »

Sorry that should have been BSOD (blue screen of death)!
kd5lwu

can the software author help please?

Post by kd5lwu »

So out of 27 reads to this post no one has had a BSOD? Could the author of the software give me some insight about other reports of BSOD and what the resolution is? I need help please. Thanks Johnny
kd5lwu

Resolved!

Post by kd5lwu »

It's hard to believe that this forum is for support yet with all the reads no one had even a simple suggestion as to what could cause the problem. After several days of exploring I found the problem to be the PFC027.sys file that is attached to the amcap program. I found a newer and updated replacement program and installed it with (so far) no BSOD. I am curious as to why no one responded to my request for help? Johnny
skypanther

Post by skypanther »

@kd5lwu I just downloaded Yawcam today. I too am having BSOD problems. For me, it seems to happen if more than one user is connected. It could also be just a matter of time thing. I open two browser windows to the server and after about 30-seconds I get the BSOD.

Tim