FTP problems

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
arniep

FTP problems

Post by arniep »

I am using the latest beta of yawcam and cannot get the FTP upload to work. I will access my ftp server fine, but will only transfer 1 byte and that is all. I have configured my router to allow access on the same port as the webserver. The webserver works fine, but not ftp.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
thanks!
Helge

Post by Helge »

So sad that no one has replied with suggestions about your problem. I might now be experiencing something similar. Uploaded file is only 1 byte and the jpg file extension has a ~ behind it when I list the files with a FTP client: like image00.jpg~ instead of image00.jpg

I run a 48 images array and theese 1 byte images do not get renamed (increasing number) as normal images should get when another image is uploaded. Even worse... all network connections fail after Yawcam has tried uploading the image. See my post : http://www.yawcam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1072
arniep

Post by arniep »

Sounds like the same of similar problem. Unfortunately, I have not seen anyone come up with a solution. It is too bad because Yawcam is a pretty nice program, but without FTP working properly, it does not work for me.