Yawcam 0.2.5 has been released!
- Fixed bug in hidden startup mode.
- Fixed better error handling for settings file .
- Added offline-image-function.
- Added Time and Data limits.
- Added maximum stream connection limits.
- Added variable stream image production rate.
- Made stream startup robuster on slower computers.
- Fixed a small memory leakage when closing a stream connection.
- Fixed ViewerFrame no-update bug.
- Now ftp uploads tmp-file and rename to correct name.
- Fixed the "String index out of range"-bug for the ftp .
- Added support for saving image arrays on ftp .
- Added Offline-image possibilities for applets on separate webservers.
- Fixed a time problem in the applet that sometimes made it lag.
- Added confirm dialog before detect webcam function.
- Made the password prompts submit when pressing enter for:
the ftp password,
the add a user/password to the stream dialog.
- Changed the panning behaviour for the applet.
(It now pans when the mouse is near the applet's border)
- Fixed the loading text in the applet that didn't disapear in some browsers.
- Fixed modal behaviour for popup windows.
- Added a progress bar on closing.
- Added sound alert when a viewer connects.
- Added sound effect when capturing an image from capture window.
- Fixed the wrong-size-on-preview-window bug.
Get the latest version here:
Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests