0.2.5 and %w slight little problem

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
Big Max Leo

0.2.5 and %w slight little problem

Post by Big Max Leo »

It does not show numbers of viewers like in previous version ... just shows %w ... http://www.bigmax.org/WebCamDisplay.htm
have a look, maybe I forgot a parameter somewhere ... but I checked there is no space between % and w and the w is not CAPS ... any idea ???
malun
Site Admin

Post by malun »

Hmm... I can't remember I removed that. But I don't have access to the source code right now so I can't check. Perhaps I will have the time to check tomorrow.
Until then please check if the overlay variable %vv works instead. (Not w but two v ) This was the original variable, but I later added %w because one obviously can't see the difference ;)

/malun
Big Max Leo

Post by Big Max Leo »

tack säm ucket (I forgot again the spelling :oops: ) it works with % v v
Did you see my humoristic link to yawcam on http://www.bigmax.org/WebCamDisplay.htm ??? I will remove it if you do not think it is appropriate ... :lol: I am exploring the rest of all the novelties of the new version
malun
Site Admin

Post by malun »

Big Max Leo wrote:tack säm ucket (I forgot again the spelling :oops: )
You are getting closer and closer :D
Big Max Leo wrote:it works with % v v
Good, then I don't think I will do something with %w. Perhaps I did't add it at all. I can't remeber ;)

Thanks for the link! :D

/malun
Big Max Leo

Post by Big Max Leo »

leave it with v v but modify the help that says %w because that's where I got it from ... :roll: so I will keep the absolute link and have fun on your trip !
malun
Site Admin

Post by malun »

Actually it says % v v, but with the font used one can't differ this from %w. It's not good at all, but that's the way it is right now...

My trip will mostly be a lot of work, but probably I will have some time for fun too ;) Thank you!

/malun