Ability to time-delay the "Capture" function

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
dmumma

Ability to time-delay the "Capture" function

Post by dmumma »

The "Capture" function is very useful, but it would be helpful occasionally if the image capture could be delayed by 1-60 seconds. A little timer window next to the capture button would be handy - the default being "0" which is its current value. Sort of like a shutter time delay on hand held cameras. Of course adding the option for a verbal or ticking count-down sound would be icing on the cake!
Yawcameron

Re: Ability to time-delay the "Capture" function

Post by Yawcameron »

As far as I know there is a Delay Function. Do you mean When the motion Detection is enabled when the Movement is detected the Camera engages, you're looking for the Initial delay for the Camera to engage before it captures? because there is a Detection Interval value, I think it's in Milliseconds (ms) and you can just put how many milliseconds it takes for the camera to eventually start capturing after the initial detection occurs...

What I'm wondering is if there's a Delay where when I hit "enable" on motion capture it can give me time to collect last things and leave and then it starts like a minute after I "enable". Now that's not a big deal for me but that would be a neat function, I would use it personally but it wouldn't be for everyone, not many people care about the images that are caught instantly when engaged. Guess what i'm trying to say is, if it was a function there, i'd use it, but i'm not teething because it's missing.