FTP upload freeze pictures

Report and discuss bugs here!
angilari

FTP upload freeze pictures

Post by angilari »

Hello,
I have site for webcams, and 15-20 cams work with YAWCAM software, great program!
One problem in last version in one new computer - Laptop dell with XP. Upload 10-20 h wirh ftp correct .... and in one moment image freeze! Upload with new clock date but pictures no update. I don't now way?
When restart program everything works again 10-20 h.
Sorry for may wrong english :oops:
z3r0c00l12

Re: FTP upload freeze pictures

Post by z3r0c00l12 »

Try updating Yawcam and java to the latest version and test again.
angilari

Post by angilari »

Thanks, but my Yawcam is version 0.4.1 and java version is 1.7.0_21 and this is latest versions. Other ideas? :?
z3r0c00l12

Post by z3r0c00l12 »

What settings do you have for FTP?
angilari

Post by angilari »

My FTP settings is correct, because with the same settings 15-20 computers work fine. Also the problem should not be in FTP, because not only sent the internet pictures are frozen, but and files saved on the computer every minute still frozen. :( In the last 3 days there was no problems, but now reappeared. Any other ideas? :?
z3r0c00l12

Post by z3r0c00l12 »

Try opening the preview window and leaving it open. I don't know if the fact that you have a minute interval means the camera is released then reconnected every minute, which could cause the issues. By leaving the preview window open, the camera won't be released and you may not have the problem. If that's the case then at least we'll have a better idea of how to solve the issue.
angilari

Post by angilari »

FTP upload every second, file stored every minute.
Now i open preview window, hope that work :roll:
Thanks for support!

p.p. Open preview window and minimize it, because open in the screen overloaded processor. Or must remain open on screen?