Streaming Problem

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
datzrite

Streaming Problem

Post by datzrite »

I'm very pleased with Yawcam, but I started having a problem over the weekend. Four separate XP/SP2 machines that I have previously used to visit my webcam server would no longer access the stream. Instead of immediately showing the "loading..." notice in the upper left corner of the window, it shows the JAVA thing in the middle circled by outward pointing lines (rays). Then it hangs.

Due to policies set on my computer, I can't update from the 1.4.1 Java runtime version that I'm using on most of the computers. I have talked with other people and they're still able to access the webserver like usual.

Any ideas? My webcam resides at http://zuban.homeip.net:192

Everything on all PCs was working fine until this weekend. Now, I'm unable to check it from home or work, but some people are getting through with no problems.

Please help!

Thanks,
Jon
datzrite

Clarification

Post by datzrite »

On one PC, it has the little symbol with all the lines pointing out. On the PC I'm currently using, it just shows the java cup in the top left corner. When I mouseover, it says, "Applet loading" at the bottom of my browser. 15 minutes later, still no changes.

Thanks again!
with me i's working good.

Re: Clarification

Post by with me i's working good. »

datzrite wrote:On one PC, it has the little symbol with all the lines pointing out. On the PC I'm currently using, it just shows the java cup in the top left corner. When I mouseover, it says, "Applet loading" at the bottom of my browser. 15 minutes later, still no changes.

Thanks again!
I have no problem to see your webcam.
One question do you put the java applet with in the website?
datzrite

Thanks

Post by datzrite »

Thanks for checking. That problem seems to have worked itself out...