Twin Cam issues..

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
kvrajan

Twin Cam issues..

Post by kvrajan »

Hi..
I have encountered an issue in handling 2 cameras. One of them is set to focus the outside [road] area while the other inside Portico. The outside one is showing all 'white' only as the sun is too bright for the camera to identify objects. For this, I need to adjust the Camera properties under Device properties and when I do this and save, it applies the same settings to both the cameras, obviously making my second one darkerest.

Is there a way to keep the 'device properties' of each camera separately stored and used...?

If I need to maually edit a file, I would do that, not an issue.

Thanks in advance.
tijeff

Re: Twin Cam issues..

Post by tijeff »

I have no answer for you , but it may help to know what kind off camera are you using , Are they the same?

Also, have you done a separated copy of yawcam application, and the hack to set them diffrent profile ? If not , I gess this is a normal issue
kvrajan

Twin Cam settings issue..

Post by kvrajan »

Hi..

Thanks for trying to help me on this issue. To help you to help me, here are the answers.

1. The two cameras are of different make/models - One is ZSMC [china make] & the other is TechCom SSD654. They have different drivers and not clash at the OS level. Since the settings screen is same in YawCam, irrespective of the camera model, this perhaps happens.

2. Yes, I have made a copy of the application for the second camera and done exactly as guided for the setup of 2 camers and everything is working fine.

Please let me know, if you need more info. Thanks again.