Useful webcam image combining program

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
bben95

Useful webcam image combining program

Post by bben95 »

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know about a program that I found.
I had been searching for a program just like it for a long time. What it does is let you show multiple webcams in one source, which you can then broadcast via Yawcam. You can also drag the different sources around and change the sizes and even show your screen.
The program is called XSplit. http://www.xsplit.com/

You have to turn on the option to show it as a source if you want to use it with yawcam.

BTW, I know it looks like I'm advertising this program and spamming the board but I'm actually not, I just thought someone might find it useful, cos I certainly do.
z3r0c00l12

Post by z3r0c00l12 »

This sounds interesting, I might look into it one day. And yes, it did seem like you were advertising, but I know you have a good reputation on this forum.
countolaf

Post by countolaf »

Well I think you can even stream and broadcast from XSplit itself. I really like the program because unlike some others it doesn't have a watermark and its extremely easy to use.
kvrajan

Multiple camera program Xsplit.

Post by kvrajan »

Hi..

I downloaded and tried this program. It appears to be great but demands DotNet 2.0 installed and Direct X latest version installed for direct 3d.
Finally it works well only on the Win 7 OS but not so on XP desktops. Not sure it expects high end config or what ?

And it require logging into the Xsplit.com site every time you want to run it which is not such a nice thing.

After experimenting it in couple of systems, I decided to run YawCam multiple instances which is lot better and gives individual controls.

Somehow, Xsplit is not my cup of tea.