Can't change image size

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
Erik

Can't change image size

Post by Erik »

I have been using YAWCAM for at least a year without any problems. Now all of a sudden my captured image size has changed. My image size was 640x480. Now, it's only 160x120.

I looked at the help site and it shows a setting category called camera where I can specify the image size. My YAWCAM settings screen does not have this setting. I am using a USB Camera and the file output option and have the images being saved to a network drive.

Any ideas on how to get my camera settings back? I uninstalled 0.3.6 and installed 0.3.7 (only because I thought reinstalling yawcam might fix it) but it didn't help.
memoric

Post by memoric »

Have you tried setting it in "Settings>Device>Format Control"?
Erik

Post by Erik »

Thank you for your reply. I know I looked at format control yesterday, but don't remember what I was able to do/not do.

I just went to settings and when I clicked on Format Control, Yawcam crashed.

I tried this several times and even rebooted my PC. Yesterday, I installed a TV Tuner card. This is the only change I have made. I will try uninstalling the card later today and see if that makes a difference.

Erik
Erik

Ah Ha - Problem Solved

Post by Erik »

What I just did was go to Settings > Device > Change to Device > Format. There I was able to change and save the resolution.

Thanks again for your help - Yawcam Rules!

Erik