Super sensitive montion detection settings

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
malrej

Super sensitive montion detection settings

Post by malrej »

Hello Guys,

There is option to set super sensitive montion detection settings? I would like to make photo every slightest movement, I am ok with false positives.
I would like take the pictures even once a second. How to set it up? I played with the settings, however, each time the program takes one photo for a few seconds.

Please help me.
patriciarobinson

Re: Super sensitive montion detection settings

Post by patriciarobinson »

malrej wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:18 pm Hello Guys,

There is option to set super sensitive montion detection settingsrooftop snipers? I would like to make photo every slightest movement, I am ok with false positives.
I would like take the pictures even once a second. How to set it up? I played with the settings, however, each time the program takes one photo for a few seconds.

Please help me.
To set up super sensitive motion detection settings in Yawcam, you can adjust the settings as follows:

Open Yawcam and go to the Settings menu.
Select the Motion Detection tab.
In the Sensitivity section, increase the sensitivity level to a higher value. This will make Yawcam more responsive to even slight movements.
Check the "Use difference mode" option. This mode compares consecutive frames to detect changes and can help increase sensitivity.
In the Actions section, select "Save to file" to save the detected frames as photos.
Set the interval in the "Save every" field to 1 second. This will ensure that Yawcam captures a photo every second.
Adjust other settings as per your preference, such as the detection area and quality settings.

After making these changes, Yawcam should be configured to take photos for even the slightest movement.