I've been using your software for some time now, and it is -almost- what I need. However, there are things that I needed in the first place but your software couldn't perform.
Anyway, I was wondering if it's possible to change some options or modify them to make the software more adequate for meeting my specific needs.
I am not good at programming but I would like to use this software with a foot pedal which I designed myself. I work with electronics and use my webcam as a magnifier but I need my both hands free while welding etc.
These are the modifications I was thinking about:
1) When I open the program, I would like it to run in fullscreen immediately, in capture mode so that I don't have to click anywhere to enter it.
2) I need a hotkey on a keyboard to capture the screen instead of clicking on the -capture- button. (single key not a combination of keys such as alt+ctrl+???)
3) When I click on the capture button, a window pops up but I need it to be in fullscreen, 640x480.
4) I also need a hotkey for -save- and -close- (single key, not a combination)
5) When I click on -save- I want my jpg file saved in format ddmmyy-hhmmss WITHOUT any additional questions.
I believe this option could be of great use to the other users of your software as well.
Thank you in advance.
Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests