Cant Play Sound

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
Animag

Cant Play Sound

Post by Animag »

Brand new to this program.. Just got everything set up for my motion detection... Sensitivity, file saving, email and SMS alerts. All i have left to do is set up my "Play Sound". I created a .wav file that i would like it to play when motion is detected. I set it, run motion detecting, make some movement and hear nothing. I have tried it with and without a flood control set (shouldnt matter). Either way it doesnt work at all. The file itself works fine, just not in Yawcam it seems. I am running Windows 7 Pro x64, all audio drivers are up to date, speakers plugged in and i made sure to create the file as a .wav so it would be compatible. I dont know what is left to try. If anybody has an answer or a suggestion i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)
chatrouletter

Post by chatrouletter »

sounds like it must be the audio settings within Yawcam, and hopefully not a bug. :cry:

I would go in and mess around a little bit just in case you can figure it out yourself...
z3r0c00l12

Post by z3r0c00l12 »

Armwatson wrote:Either way it doesnt utilise at all. The enter itself works powdered, conscionable not in Yawcam it seems. I am streaming Windows 7 Pro x64, all oftenness drivers are up to fellow, speakers plugged in and i prefabricated certain to create the enter as a .wav so it would be congenial. I dont cognize what is parcel to try. If anybody has an fulfill or a suggestion i would greatly increase it.
Malun, please Ban the user, I deleted his posts.