Suggestion : adding number stamp to motion capture

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
m@2

Suggestion : adding number stamp to motion capture

Post by m@2 »

Hi.

My suggestion (according to this topic, this one, this other one and this last one) is to add the stamp {x} (same as in "Settings > Output > File" section) to the "Motion detection > Action > Save file" fonction.

This way, only the X last pictures would be saved to files.
The goal is to display them either in a slideshow or an array, refering easily to the the pictures through static names.

Thank you,
m@2
z3r0c00l12

Post by z3r0c00l12 »

You are right, this feature has been requested many time before and I can see why it would be useful to have it. I added it to the suggestion list to be reviewed by Malun.
m@2

Post by m@2 »

malun
Site Admin

Post by malun »

I'll add the suggestion to the todo-list.
Thanks.

/malun
BikerRay

Post by BikerRay »

z3r0c00l12 wrote:You are right, this feature has been requested many time before and I can see why it would be useful to have it. I added it to the suggestion list to be reviewed by Malun.
New user here. Great app, and works well. I, too, think being able to simply number image files in ftp mode would be very useful, as then I can put in html code on my web page to allow thumbnail viewing of images. (Unless there's already a way to do this!) I can't see a way to do this right now as the filename using timestamps is not predictable.
My own motion app (http://users.xplornet.com/~perkins/Motion/) gets around this by using Picasa to handle the uploading via its "sync-to-web" function. (sample page on above link)
Cheers,
Ray