Rotate picture

Questions? Suggestions? Need help? Talk about anything related to Yawcam...
jandemna

Rotate picture

Post by jandemna »

Hi,

Is there a possibility to rotate the picture by 90 or 270 degrees? My webcam connected to USB is positioned at its side.....

Thanks
z3r0c00l12

Post by z3r0c00l12 »

I couldn't find a rotate option, but there is flip horizontally and vertically, which wouldn't help in your case.

If you are saving images, you can get software to batch convert your files. So for example, you can use XNView, select a folder where your files are, and tell it to rotate all of them 90 degrees.
memoric

Post by memoric »

I don't have manycam installed right now, so I can't confirm this, but I think
it has image rotation options.
z3r0c00l12

Post by z3r0c00l12 »

I just checked again, and I couldn't find one. Perhaps if the webcam drivers support the feature you could, but my webcam's features only allow flip horizontal and flip vertical.
Mike Scott

Re: Rotate picture, Yes can be done

Post by Mike Scott »

I got this ROTATE working with yawcam. Any angle of rotation from 0 to 360 degrees, with yawcam steaming in JS mode. Adding to the html js template I added buttons that rotated the steaming video on demand to any angle.

http://code.google.com/p/jqueryrotate/
camillem210

Re:

Post by camillem210 »

z3r0c00l12 wrote:I couldn't find a rotate option, but there is flip horizontally and vertically, which wouldn't help in your case.

If you are saving images, you can get software to batch convert your files. So for example, you can use XNView, select a folder where your files are, and tell it to rotate all of them 90 degrees.
I didn;t find the option either.

as an amateur in image programming, Im curious about if it is possiable for yawcam to integrate this feature with the support of image rotating component in .NET
It is like Mike said, he add this function with the help of Google API.